Who is it for?
The course involves 7 “date” nights. It is for any couple who are married or in a long term relationship.
The course, while based on Christian principles, is helpful and relevant for any couple with or without a Christian faith or church background.
The evenings are very relaxed. There is a meal followed by short talks interspersed with exercises and questions in workbooks (provided) for you to discuss together as a couple.
There is never any group work and you will never be asked to share anything about your relationship with anyone other than your partner.
Over sessions you will discover practical tools to help you:
- understand each other’s needs
- communicate more effectively
- grow closer through resolving conflict
- heal the ways you’ve hurt each other
- recognise how your upbringing affects your relationship
- improve relationships with parents and in-laws
- develop greater sexual intimacy
- discover each other’s love languages and much, much more!
Depending on numbers, our Marriage Course will be held either in a private home in Carina.
Course Schedule for 2014
Our 2014 course will begin on Tuesday 10th June from 7.30 pm to 9.30 pm
The cost for the Marriage Course is $220.00 per couple ($200 for early registrations) inclusive of meals and manuals.
For more details about the course see Relationships Central, but to ask specific questions or to register for the course at CPC please see below.
John & Janese Giles. To contact them please use the contact form here.